Thursday, June 26, 2014

I really don't care :D

Salam,

been missing for few days just to get back on track with my life. Alhamdulillah for everything ya Allah :D I couldn't asked for more. thank you thank you thank you Ya Allah. :) and you too. :))

I love this song! hey, this is for you! :p

















Now if we meet out on the street I won't be running scared
I'll walk right up to you and put one finger in the air
And make you understand, and make you understand
You had your chance, had your chance

But even if the stars and moon collide
I never want you back into my life
You can take your words and all your lies
Oh oh oh I really don't care
Even if the stars and moon collide
I never want you back into my life... :p







And.....





Almost baby.Almost. Final mode is on now! Bismillahhitawakaltuallallah. :)










Alhamdulillah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment