Friday, October 24, 2014

Reason..


 Assalamualaikum wbt... 

This morning masa tengah scroll down FB, terjumpa this one good article that makes me think again about my past.

I always love a morning conversation with my husband after woke up. And to tell him that he is out from what I had imagined before, and Allah is the best planner. the greatest. He got all the qualities that I've been searching for all this while. 

:') Allahu. 

Syukran yaAllah. Alhamdulillah.

Maybe this is too early to say that since our marriage is like a new born baby. kalau nak diumpakan, it is like a baby that is not even start to crawl...correct me if I'm wrong. But, Alhamdulillah so far everything went well, smooth...Masing-masing masih belajar untuk menjadi terbaik untuk each other...Alhamdulillah..Alhamdulillah. Alhamdulillah... And we are looking for a better future insyaAllah. same2 belajar mencari redha Allah, keberkatan dan insyaAllah syurgaNya. :') Amiin. 

Thank you Allah for this marriage. for everything.. May Allah bless all of us. 



 Lets read, and think. :) have a good day everyone.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment