Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I need vacation....huuu

 Salam,

I decided to blog about Turkey insyaAllah very soon when I'm free. since my bff nak pergi Turkey this September so saje mengimbas kembali my trip early this year. :D

life has been so hectic for the past few months and akan lebih hectic this coming puasa dgn exam on weekends. fuhhh. InsyaAllah I can do it. Final sem DLSA not as easy as i think. but Alhamdulillah ada kawan2 yg best2 dapat lah release tension sket. :)

InsyaAllah soon to be a post grad diploma syariah and practice holder. :) doakan semoga dipermudahkan semuanya. only 2 more months to go. gambatte babeh. lepas ni master? hmmm i'll think about it....

rindu turkiye!can't wait for my next trip. hee :D





 andd.... #eh






because weak people revenge, strong people forgive and Intelligent people Ignore. :) 

Well, nobody is perfect. We learn everyday from our past mistakes and because Allah loves us so much, He gives us ujian, cubaan and so on, because that is how He teach us to be more stronger and wiser :) Alhamdulillah for everything Ya Allah. bersihkan hati sebab dunia ni persinggahan je. Akhirat yang pasti. insyaAllah. Hasbunallah huwani'malwakeel.

No comments:

Post a Comment