Saturday, May 31, 2014

This kind of love forever

Mom always said to me, "be somebody in the eyes of Allah, even you are nobody in the eyes of people". 










Alhamdulillah. This week has been really good to me, despite of my pack schedule, work, study, friends, i managed to get some quality good time with the person that i love. how they always inspire me to be a better person even how bad i was before.

For me, i do believe whoever mocks his brother for a sin they repented form will not die till himself falls into the same sin. Allahu. This words always taught me not to say something bad to other people even how bad they are now. We never know what might happen in future. Hidayah Allah tu sesiapa je boleh Allah bg. remember that. Don't be that person who claims he loves Allah, but hates everyone else. If you truly love Allah, you should love his creations too. :)

Arrogance, ego links us to Iblis (Satan). He thought he was better than Adam a.s. We think we are better than others too. Let's change.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment